Friday, May 7, 2010

Marry me Opinion Outpost

This survey site is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!
I joined on 4/11 and took my first survey on 4/17 and so far I have earned almost $15! They actually have fun surveys too. I cashed out my first check for $7 on 5/5 and I was just able to cash out again TODAY for $7.50. That is my kind of survey site. Totally bummed that I didn't join before when they did Amazon gift cards. I am really hoping to have an Amazon Christmas (or as much as one as I can get). I'll have an Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazon Christmas (please sing this to the tune of Blue Christmas but without my off pitch voice).
If you want to join (and you should!), just click here.

2 comments:

  1. You need to add your referral link to your post so ppl can sign up under you! Then you make $2 when they complete their first survey

    ReplyDelete