Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stretch your buck

I figured I would start little ways to stretch your money.

Here is the first one.

You ever buy those foam soaps for the kids (or yourself)? Those things are awesome, cause lets face it-kids are not the best at working up a good lather. And if you are lazy (like me) these foam soaps are just made for you. But they go say freaking fast. Why? Cause they are 2/3 water! We pay the same price for water. Us lazy people pay so much for convenience. Am I saying its not worth it? Heck no, I love my foaming soaps. But here is the trick to stretch your buck. Buy regular soap (with a coupon of course!) and then use it in your favorite foaming bottle. Fill the foaming soap bottle 1/3 of the way with soap and 2/3 with water. Viola, you have foaming soap...for 1/3 of the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment