Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pop Tartilicious

I got 10 boxes of Pop Tarts at Publix during their BOGO sale and used $1/2 blinkie (thank goodness I picked them up 2 weeks ago) to pay only .74 per box. So that is like $7.40 total AND I can enter those codes (10 different boxes) and get 2 free movie tickets worth $12 each. Hello gorgeous. My kids and I totally don't eat pop tarts, but hey it was worth it! My husband only likes the blueberry kind. 9 other boxes are for the daycare kids. I can not beat that!

2 comments:

  1. I got 10 and have entered 5 of the codes and printed one ticket so far

    Plus I had gotten Kelloggs cereal with codes and you can get $5 concession cash vouchers with 3 codes.

    Cant wait for my FREE date

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just started seeing the Kellogs movie boxes. I can't wait to get that too!
    I need to stock up on Froot Loops anyway. Its like my son's crack or something.

    You are all set for a movie night! I did not know about the concession cash, I have got to do that deal too.

    ReplyDelete