Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My hero

There are 2 blogs I follow constantly. Obsessively. Like a stalker. Can't do it without them. What would I do without them kinda way. Not saying I check their sites multiple (like 5-6 times a day) cause I wouldn't do that. No. That would be weird. And I would be considered a blog stalker. Um. Cough. Anyway. These 2 ladies are helping me to understand how to slowly get myself out of debt by saving money on everyday items.

Michelle at IheartPublix is amazing. Not only does she save me an amazing amount of money at Publix, she is so down to Earth and sweet. She got me rolling on the coupons. I am no where near her skill level yet. But she sure helps everyone get there in a very easy way. I love her. so. much. I talk about her like she is my friend. Hey, anyone that can help me save money on food is my friend. I run a daycare and kids have stomachs that don't fill. Seriously. They don't.

Then there is Amy at Whosaidnothinginlifeisfree. She is another amazing lady. I mean it. Amazing. The woman can spend .97 and get a whole freaking cart full....including meat and produce! I am so no where near that. She not only does it with food, but every item she buys for her house. And you want to know the kicker? The part that kicks my butt? She is a daycare mom too! I need her energy. She goes and hits the deals right away and is not lazy like me (Dude, I am so lazy at the end of the day. I am like a puddle. Please step over mommy, she is a puddle again). I seriously check her site constantly. Like all the time. Like I have it up right now. I get kinda crazy when I can't check it. What happens if she just posted the most amazing deal and I'm missing it???????? Yeah, that type of crazy.

2 comments:

  1. You totally pegged Amy on the head. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kristin! The last thing you want to do is insult your hero.

    ReplyDelete