Thursday, May 6, 2010

No sleep till Brooklyn

Well I finally fell asleep after 3:30 am last night and got woken up by my lovely children at 6:45. Nothing like a 3 hour sleep to get you through the day. I just don't know how to shut my brain off. Can someone please invent an on/off button for me? Thanks.
Thankfully my hubby got me a 7-11 ice coffee. Did you know that you can stretch your buck at 7-11 with their delicious addictive ice coffees. Seriously they are so good. I am a HUGE starbucks fan and I will pick the 7-11 ice coffee over a starbucks ice coffee. They are THAT good. Anyway, if you save your cup you can get your next ice coffee for .99! Plus what I do instead of getting a large, I get a small and put no ice in it. Then I will put my own ice in it at home. Lasts so much longer that way. And I feel savvy. Look at me stretching my buck

No comments:

Post a Comment